Vancouver Airport Services invests in Peel airports

Vancouver Airport Services invests in Peel airports

Vancouver Airport Services (VAS) has reached an agreement with the Peel Group to acquire a 65% share in Peel Airports Ltd. Under the deal, VAS will hold key airport assets of Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield, Liverpool John Lennon and Durham Tees Valley. The Peel Group will retain the other 35%. “We are delighted to move forward and partner with Vancouver Airport Services. Its network of international airports and expertise as a leading airport specialist will further increase the success of these growing regional airport businesses,” said Peel Group Chairman John Whittaker. “The retention of a significant investment in the joint venture, together with our associated airport-related property, is firmly in line with our strategy of creating long term partnerships to unlock value from the synergy between our diverse infrastructure, transport and real estate assets.” “This investment will result in further success for the airport and the communities and region it serves,” added Peel CEO Craig Richmond.

Gary Marshall
Written by:
Gary Marshall
Posted On:
Posted In: