Announces the launch of extended stay Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham brand in India…
Wyndham Hotel Group has signed 12 new hotels in India. The group has also announced the launch of extended stay Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham brand in India. Simultaneously, the group has also inked deals for four new properties in Indonesia.
The 12 new properties will be opened in India under the Days Inn, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson and Ramada brands. The group signed deals in India with Unique Merchantile India Private Limited to open six Howard Johnson hotels, while DJB Infrastructures & Developers India Private Limited to bring the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham brand to India.
The company also signed deal with Hotel Holidays Deesert to open the Days Inn property. Four Ramada hotels will open through agreements with Sanjiv Kapila, Ansari Estate Private Limited, Fancy Leisure Private Limited and Muralaya Hotels and Resorts Private Limited.
The hotels due to open in India are the following:
– Days Inn Jodhpur Chopasni
– Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Amritsar GT Road
– Howard Johnson Bhubaneshwar Bomikhal
– Howard Johnson Hyderabad Banjara Hills
– Howard Johnson Tirupati Settipalli
– Howard Johnson Lucknow Gomti Nagar
– Howard Johnson Mumbai Andheri
– Howard Johnson Shirdi Nimgaon
– Ramada Jamshedpur Bistupur
– Ramada Encore Kolkata New Town
– Ramada Trivandrum Palayam
– Ramada Chennai Egmore